Greetings Lizards! (Update: Banned)
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted:
This user is blocked.
Registered lizardoid since: Apr 29, 2006 at 3:41 pm
No. of comments posted: 1,593
On the plus side, it will free up more time to work on posts here. 🙂 I’ll try to visit some of my LGF pals who have blogs too.
Update: I took the time to publish my LGF memoirs (an 8-part series), so if you’re bored, go ahead and check ’em out:
- My 1½ Years At LittleGreenFootballs.com
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part I: Anti-Muslim Rhetoric
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part II: Israel/Palestine Conflict and Antisemitism
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part III: Gaping Disconnect On The Iraq War
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part IV: The 2 Faces Of LGF
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part V: Obsession With Daily Kos
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part VI: Symphony Of Sycophants
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part VII: Those Wacky Comments!
- My 1½ Years At LGF, Part VIII: Sockpuppet Revealed!
The remaining portion of this page is the original text that greeted visiting LGFers when they clicked the “ChenZhen” link in my posts:
(this page is an open thread for visiting LGFers; click the header for the main blog)
I’d just like to say how much I enjoy LGF, and that I do my best to add to the discussion however I can. I’ve learned a lot from all of you. Welcome to my blog!
As much as I strive to be as valuable a contributor as possible, I’m often forced to articulate my thoughts in a concise manner (usually when I post from work), so I apologise in advance for anything that gets misunderstood. I do visit the Lizard Lounge when I’m bored (usually weekdays between 8-9 PM CST), so many of you can catch me in there.
Also, as a general rule, I don’t respond to ad Hominems, or any form of name-calling on LGF. I prefer to be a noble and honorable netizen. I am happy to engage others in honest debate, so long as I have sufficient time to do so. I’m not afraid to challenge, defend or concede other members’ points. Again, preemptive apologies if I’m unable to respond.
BTW- I was humbly honored by DesertSage for bestowing this special lizard status upon me:
For other memorable responses to my posts, click here.
Comments welcome! (Phony email addys work just fine, BTW, but I don’t email people)